Saturday, February 5, 2011

Questions and Answers

                                            This is me getting too close to your face.




Yesterday I fielded some interesting questions from my sister-in-law, Sara. Today I thought I would relay that little Q & A. Thank you, Sara, for your interesting commentary. :)


Q: When you wash the dress, do you have to be naked until it's done?


A: No. I wear my p.j.'s. That would be incredibly awkward, especially since we do laundry at my parents'. It is not an all-or-nothing kind of a deal.


Q: Do you sleep in the dress?


A: No, I don't sleep in it. I only wear it during the day. There are a handful of other activities in which the dress would not participate, such as swimming, working out, etc. But I do wear it every day, usually all day, since I don't swim or work out.


Q: Most girls shave their legs if they're gonna wear a dress/skirt. Do you shave your legs every day?!


A: Well, I certainly shave them more often than I normally would in the winter. But let me just say that God invented leggings for a reason. 


So for anyone else who was wondering, there you have it! I will have updates about our correspondent's trips to the orphanage in my next post.


Don't miss out!


-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment