Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Two



(dis is me)


Ok, so it is officially day 2 and we are in the middle of a blizzard here! I was seriously wishing that sweatpants were cool enough to wear under this dress. I may not have been warm but at least I looked cute. Here is another pic where you can better see the pattern of the shirt I layered on top of the dress. 


Lace. Pretty. :) 

I had to force my beagle, Benny, out into the elements today to do his business. Given his way, on days like this he'll go potty in the house and take the scolding rather than squat in the snow. 

Naughty, but lovable.

I took this picture of Benny today. This is his 'I'm in trouble, aren't I?' face. He is usually getting into things he shouldn't be. It's his favorite. So naturally, he needs a way to disarm the owner of said forbidden things. Let's analyze this face again, shall we? 

Head tilt and ear orientation: I know I'm bad. I'm really really sorry.

Body language: Submissive.

Giant google eyes: I'm so cute. Don't yell at me!

What Benny has not discovered is that the power of his puppy dog eyes (figuratively speaking) weakens every time I have to clean up a turd. 

I am almost totally immune. 

No news from the orphanages today. Keep praying. Go tell everybody you know about the mission!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment