Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good grief!!!

That has been the headline for this week.

I have successfully completed my painting class and I am so relieved.  Friday was the last day for class, and  all three of our final projects were due. (btw, what's the point in calling it a final if it isn't the final thing you do? Stupid.) The last day was a struggle. I had been up all the previous night finishing my projects. Fueled only by angst and Taco Bell, I survived the trial by fire.  I didn't even bother to change my outfit on the way out the door, I was so tired.

That might sound gross, until you wear the same dress every day for a month, it doesn't seem like such a big deal.

Speaking of gross, isn't being sick just AWFUL?

I know a lot of people are sick right now. Tis the season. So you will all empathize when I tell you that our contact is still on the mend. Rocking sick orphans in your arms can take its toll.  Keep her in your prayers as you go throughout your day, pray for her restored health and strength. We need her! The kids and the workers need her too.

"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven". James 5:15


My computer is slow this evening so I will upload the past few days outfits tomorrow. Sorry! :/

Nighty-night,

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment