Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No Reason At All!



As Junie B. Jones said, the best reason for getting a present is no good reason at all!

My dad is the best. Yesterday he just surprised me with a bubblegum pink Fender Squire.  He had heard from my brother that Nick and I had been looking at electric guitars a while ago but we never got one because we didn't have enough money to justify such a purchase.

But my father had picked up this little gem on craigslist and was just planning on fixing it up and reselling it when he heard we had been looking for one.  So he just GAVE it to me! How cool! Can you believe it?! I am sooo excited. I love Squires.  For the price, the quality of the make is hard to beat.  Now to swap out the old pick ups with some lipstick tube ones, restring that baby and she's ready to rock! :D

And while we are on the subject of rocking, I would just like to mention that we are going to be having a little playing gig to benefit the Little Black Dress project sometime in April.  More details of this to come!

Rock on,

-Lindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment