Thursday, September 15, 2011

Home Renovations

Man, are things ever crazy around here! Nick and I are redoing our bathroom. And when I say 'redo' I'm not talking about swapping out a few outdated fixtures for some new ones. I am talking about rip-out-the-tub-sink-and-walls extreme home makeover type stuff. The previous owner of our home was the master of cheap and easy fixes, which for us, have turned out to be neither cheap or easy to correct.  Now, I don't know much about plumbing, but I can tell you a few things I do include the following:

1. Water is not gravity-defiant, therefore, drain pipes must run downhill in order to drain.

2. Bungee cording something together is not fixing it.

3. Bathtubs are also not gravity-defiant, and need a real floor to rest on.

Now, enjoy a few demolition pictures. (I'll be even more excited to show you the after photos!)





No comments:

Post a Comment